01 June 2011

UNIT 8:Write a dialogue for a story

Sara: Mary, Mary!!! Can you hear me? I need some help!!
Mary: Sara? Where are you? What's happened?
Sara: I'm in a boat; I was walking in the beach when i sink in a hole. I fell about 7 metres.
Mary: Are you OK? Can you climb up here?
Sara: No, I think I've hit my head with a big rock. I have a lot of injuries and some stretches too. Ican't move and it really hurts!! What am I going to do?
Mary: Be quite and don't panic!!Let's phone the coastguard...
Sara: OK, but hurry up! Idon't know how long I cab stay here...
Mary was talking with the coastguard and the she said to Sara:
Mary: Hang on! I'm sure that the coastguard will come soon.
Sara: Mary!!
Mary: Now, what's happening?
Sara: In my shoulder there is a lot of blood!!I need to see a doctor early!!
Mary: Look! There are the coastguards.